A trickle of olive oil, a dash of salt, a hint of oregano, the Ideal Gourmet Gift Box will fascinate with its sumptuously laden palette of aromas and mouthwatering flavours!
Carefully wrapped in an elegant package, this wonderful selection of delicious treats will be the sensational corporate gift you will grant to esteemed clients, the impressive arrangement for the gracious hostess that has invited you to a beautiful dinner or the pampering present your loved ones deserve! It will have you basking in their delight!
The Ideal Gourmet Gift Box contains:
- Greek Food Origins – Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml. Exquisite premium quality extra virgin olive oil, from the olive groves of Messinia, this olive oil is produced using only natural fertilizers and cold press, thus maintaining its rich flavour and exceptional health benefits.
- Greek Food Origins – Oregano Herb 12gr. Carefully harvested from the region of Pella, this aromatic herb with its many health benefits, has a wide variety of culinary uses. Add aroma to a meat platter, season a stew, or simply enjoy it as a fragrant infusion with honey, the possibilities are endless!
- Naturally Greek – Fleur de Sel 100gr. Unrefined premium quality salt, harvested from the salinas of Messolonghi and dried in the sun, in keeping with local tradition.
- E-LA-WON – Sundried Tomato Pesto 100gr. A fragrant gourmet tomato pesto made with sundried tomatoes, mastic, basil and fine honey.
- Divine Origins – Premium Olives 250gr. All natural, unpasteurized, whole premium quality olives.
- Verum herb – Sideritis Mountain Tea 20gr. This deliciously aromatic tea is a product of organic farming with numerous health benefits, and as it does not contain caffeine, you may enjoy a warm cup of Sideritis Mountain Tea even late in the evening.
- Naturally Greek – Flower and Thyme Honey 250gr. A honey of excellent quality, with a rich flavour and golden hue.
- Naturally Greek – Pasteli 65gr. Made of sesame seeds and honey, Pasteli is the ultimate vegan energy bar!
- Askada – Organic Sundried Figs of Kymi 300gr. A product of organic farming with a delicate skin and soft texture, these figs may be paired with goat cheese and a glass of wine, chopped and added to a rich stuffing, or eaten as a healthy snack!